Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seth Green & Wife Parody "California Gurls"


EMBED-Geek and Gamer Girls Song - Watch more free videos
I love Seth Green, and it's shenanigans like this that just prove why. The "Robot Chicken" producer recently teamed up with his wife, Clare Grant, to create a parody of the Katy Perry hit "California Gurls". In the video entitled "Geek & Gamer Girls", Seth pays tribute to all the women across the world that would rather unlock all the emblems on MW2 than get their nails manicured. As a gamer girl myself I applaud Seth for his love of smart, unconventional women and say with full on assurance that we love him as much as he loves us. And, much like the songs says, yes, I do have all my RPG acheivements unlocked. Thank goodness for boys who recognize real talent when they see it :)

7 comments:

mens leather jackets said...

I love Seth Green also and this VT is awesome!

Leather jackets said...

Seth Greene is probably one of the more prolific voice actors out there.
i love his show Robot chicken.

Leather Pants said...

Very great Seth Green I like this video...


thanks to share...

leather jackets said...

Very Nice. I wish I can do all of that in a short period of time. But for persuaded doing those will generate results. I will try to spread your words from first to last my blog and link it back to you. Thanks a lot for those tips.

Logo Design For Small Business said...

Thank you for sharing your new site. Keep up the great work.

Elite Von Miller Jersey said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the blog.

Leather Jackets said...

I really enjoy reading your blog,

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet